Friday, February 11, 2011

new menu & a wise guy.

When we first opened back in November, a lot of things were hurried up & I didn't get much of a chance to make things exactly how I wanted them to be.
I knew that the tweaking would come later.

So. It's later & a few slow days have given me a chance to get creative!

I've re-worked our menu...taken things out, put things in & added a smaller size drink for those who just have a little sed.
With our trusty Cricut machine, a logo sticker, a laminater, hole punch & garden twine...we have the first of our new menus!
WOOT! WOOT!
What 'ka think? Classy, no?


NEXT! = The Menu Board
With all the changes to the menu, I had to redo the menu board...which isn't very fun...but you gotta' do what 'ka gotta do.

BEFORE:


AFTER:

Yeah, it was probably cuter before...I might have gotten a little apathetic & maybe a tad lazy...


I just wanted to get on to project #3.

My FaVoRiTe!

Allow me to introduce you to...the Wise Guy.
Señor Owl.


Señor Owl likes black coffee, free refills & expanding his knowledge of art & culture by spending long, lazy afternoons at Café Sed.

Anyway...onward & upward with our making Café Sed perfect.
I'm thinking about doing a whole bunch of random animals enjoying different parts of Sed.
Maybe a scone loving squirrel?

No comments:

Post a Comment