Friday, February 18, 2011

Ryan & Katy's Wedding

Remember this?

November 2009...making this patio into something beautiful was a long way away.
This isn't even the worst picture we have...it's just the only one I can find. :]
When I first saw the building, Café Sed is a young idea & I was dizzy from all the work that had to be done before it became anything presentable.

November 2010...I had just opened the shop. The year had passed and I learned many many lessons about patience and the things that really mattered.
Even though the grass still hadn't really grown and flowers were almost nonexistent, my brother & his fiancé loved it when they came to visit.

So much so, that they decided to have their February "destination wedding" here!
February 5th was their special day & the patio has never looked better.

Many of the details were handmade by my new sister-in-law, Katy & her maid of honor, Tara.
Pictures were done by Katy's cousin, Kristi of Imagine Artists.
I cannot wait to see the rest of the ceremony & reception pictures!

xo, Katie May.

No comments:

Post a Comment